Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Karnataka Public Service Commission web site http://kpsc.kar.nic.in




Karnataka Public Service Commission, Manages recruitment within the state civil service. The web site of the Karnataka Public Service Commission offers all the related information regarding various services that include Syllabus, Notification, Examination date, Result and other various guidelines and admission ticket download facility as well.

The Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Constitution of India on 18-05-1951. In accordance with the provisions of clause 14 of the Public Service Commission, Regulations 1950, the staff of the Public Service Commission as it stood on 18-05-1951, was continued as the nucleus of the staff of the Public Service Commission.
Web site of the
http://kpsc.kar.nic.in

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please help me out!! I want to apply against KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment but i am facing problem in submit my form online. Please tell me is there is any method to submit my form offline? OR please provide me other alternate method from where i can submit my form easily...