Saturday, December 31, 2011

Russell Brand files divorce from Katy Perry


In the Los Angeles court yesterday Russell Brand asked to end his marriage to the sexy pop princess just after 14 months after massive Indian wedding last year

Brand, 36, cited “irreconcilable differences” with Perry, 27, in divorce papers filed in Los Angeles Superior Court. He did not offer any more details.

“I’ll always adore her, and I know we’ll remain friends.”
“Sadly, Katy and I are ending our marriage,” the British comedian said in a statement.
Reps for the “I Kissed a Girl” singer weere not for comment.

Celebrity watchers spectators were closely eyeng on the shaky and doubtful marriage after Perry and Brand spent Christmas 7,000 miles apart — he in Cornwall, England, and she in Hawaii.

Both celleberity have been captured in public without having their wedding rings in recent times.

The high-powered entertainment celleberaty expected to scheduled their holidays with Brand’s mother in London, but they allegedly had huge fight, prompting Perry to jet off to Hawaii.Us Weekly reported that the spat was over travel plans.

“She was like, ‘F--k you. I’m going to do my own thing,’ ” a source close to the couple told the magazine.“Russell replied, ‘Fine, f--k you, too.’ ”
Earlier in december, Brand downplayed reported about that his marriage being on the rocks.
He intered to afternoon chatterbox Ellen DeGeneres: “I am really happily married. I’m married to Katy. Perpetually, until death do us part was the pledge. I’m still alive.”

Perry, previously dogged by pregnancy rumors amongst media, also mocked gossip of their rocky relationship, telling fans via Twitter on Nov. 30: “First I’m pregnant & then I’m divorced. What am I All My Children?!”

Perry and Brand has made a huge splash when they tied the knot in an over-the-top, days-long party at a world famous tiger reserve in India October 2010.

They got engaged shortly after meeting in 2009 at MTV’s Video Music Award ceremony.
Each had rarely  seen to praise the other.

“For a long while, what I did professionally was all that mattered to me really,” Brand said in March. “Now I think, well, whatever I do, I’ll just go back to her, and that’s incredibly comforting.”
Perry commented about her marriage to Brand as a nonstop blast.

“I’m proud of him, whatever comes out of his mouth, and sometimes it’s very colorful, right?” she said of Brand, who has talked of his struggles with sex and drug addiction. “That’s why I married him, because he’s smart, and I learn a lot.”

Their split comes as both are at the top of their games — with Brand set to star in this summer’s “Rock of Ages” and Perry named MTV’s Artist of the Year two weeks ago

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not positive where you are getting your info, but good topic. I must spend a while learning more or understanding more. Thank you for fantastic information I used to be on the lookout for this info for my mission.
Have a look at my web site masters degree in legal studies